GTA V receives another major update on different platforms. This is a huge update that is released on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The patch is available separately with a few changes among them. Below I had given an official link from where you can read the patch and understand what things it really offers.
Below you can see the changes that this patch will add in GTA 5. So this simply clears that it is a kind of huge download for the game. Under common content that is offered on all platform gamers will be getting new things like vehicles, combat, tattoos, clothing items, livery design, etc. I am going to make a short list of major things only so that you don’t have to really read the huge patch log. But still if you are looking for more information then you can go through the official patch notes here.
New Content – All Platforms:
- 4 new vehicles to Legendary Motorsports for Story Mode and GTA Online.
- 2 new vehicles to Elitas Travel for Story Mode and GTA Online.
- New vehicles on immediate purchase in Story Mode.
- Combat PDW has been added to Ammu-Nation
- Combat PDW unlocks in Story Mode
- 15 new tattoos, hundreds of new clothing items, livery designs, etc.
New Content – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
- Luxurious interior activities like Drinking Champagne, Smoking Cigars & Browsing Internet.
- Luxury Engravings for selected weapons.
New Features/Updates – All Platforms
- Re-designed vehicle websites.
- Auto invite friend to job (On Call for)
- Re-organized Clothes and Tattoo shop menus.
- Crew Challenge playlists have been removed.
- Additional methods in Bribe the Cops and cause havoc Daily Objective.
- Option to remove vehicle roof
- Indicator turns read when Jet in nearby at the time of Airstrike.
- Fix T-shirts were not unlocking properly.
- Weapon rebalancing tweaks.
- Added the ability to cycle between targets when using lock-on missiles
New Features/Updates – PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- First person Vehicle Hood Cam added for Xbox One and PS4.
- More accessories have been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online.
- Vanilla Unicorn dancers are now topless for private dances on Xbox One and PS4 in GTA Online.
- Improvements in controller rumble strength.