GTA 5 Patch 1.0.350.1 and 1.0.350.2 download available on PC
Rockstar has released 2 new patch for the PC version of GTA 5, one after the other, which acknowledges some crash causes and bugs out of the way. After some reports from some players, the most currently available mods are useless with the latest patch.
Rockstar Games has recently released 2 new patch for the PC version of GTA 5, which has some improvements taken up to the cause. Fixed example were problems where cars from the garage disappeared or could no longer be available in the garage. Also said to have been improved the stability of the game.
The often lamented error with Ambient Occlusion does not appear in the changelog. It is currently unknown whether the mods will work again in the future – or if Rockstar generally advances a stop. Note that the mods were officially not supported by Rockstar Games anyways.
There was another patch 1.0.350.2 released for the PC version of GTA 5 that can be found on the Rockstar Social Club website and it weighs around 353.44mb in size. This patch is only concerned with one fix that states “Fixes to improve game stability and other minor fixes” as listed here.
In any case, you can find a huge list of improvement in the GTA 5 Patch 1.0.350.1 changelog here and below:
- Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street. For details, see this page.
- Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
- A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
- Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
- GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
- One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
- Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
- Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
- General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.