Among the exclusive games coming in 2016 on Xbox One, many users are waiting impatiently for new information on Gears of War 4, a new chapter of the series created by Epic Games and entrusted to the studio of The Coalition.
For now the details of this title is very scarce and beyond a gameplay video shown at E3 in Los Angeles, the project still remains shrouded in mystery. The corporate vice president of marketing for Microsoft, Mike Nichols, has however revealed the launch window of the beta of Gears of War 4.
The beta will take place, in fact, during the spring of 2016 and most likely will propose the multiplayer segment to owners of Xbox One. In any case it will be an excellent opportunity to test the goodness of the gameplay before the dele scheduled for the autumn of this year.
Microsoft has also updated the dates for the launch of exclusive titles for Xbox One and PC that will come during the year 2016. The list, besides giving us an idea of when we could get our hands on some exclusive games for Xbox One and PC, confirms several things, such as the delay of ReCore, and also its arrival on the PC platform, a multiplayer beta for Gears of War 4 in the spring (the launch is scheduled for the end of the year) or the arrival of multiplayer mode of Crackdown 3 this summer.
Check out the full details below:
- Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer Beta in spring 2016/launch in fall 2016
- Quantum Break (Xbox One) – April 5, 2016
- Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Fall 2016
- Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer in summer 2016
- Fable Legends Open Beta (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam) – Feb 2, 2016