Fortnite Season 4 Guide: How To Complete The Challenge ‘Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters’
After so much anticipation and countless speculation, Season 4 of Fortnite Battle Royale has finally begun. Obviously, with the beginning of Week 1, 7 new challenges have also been introduced, here they are.
1. Inflict damage to opponents with sniper rifles (500) – 5 Battle Stars
2. Search for treasure chests at Haunted Hills (0/7) – 5 Battle Stars
3. Use a Port-a-Fort once – 5 Battle Stars
4. Search for 8 letters of F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E – 5 Battle Stars
5. Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town (Hard) – 10 Battle Stars
6. 3 Eliminations with Pistol (Hard) – 10 Battle Stars
7. Eliminate 3 enemies in the Flush Factory (Hard) – 10 Battle Stars
In this guide, we will explain where to find the letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E in Fortnite. These can appear in many locations on the game map, but simply visit 8 in any order, even in different games. Here are the ones we have found so far.
1. Flush Factory – You can check on top of the largest building in the unnamed area to the northeast; you’ll have to destroy the glass ceiling to collect it.
2. Risky Reels – Check in the hole on the movie screen.
3. Tilted Towers – You can check on top of the clocktower.
4. Snobby Shores – You can check in the northernmost area, on top of a light pole in front of a decrepit house.
5. Lonely Lodge – You can check in the unnamed area to the southeast, on top of the building.
6. Anarchy Acres – You can check on top of the red barn.
7. Pleasant Park – You can check on top of the roof in the middle, immediately north of the soccer field.
8. Salty Springs – You can just check to the east, on top of the fire lookout tower.
To find out the exact points, we invite you to consult and enlarge the map that we shared in an image at the bottom of this guide. This is a challenge of a normal level, so its completion will guarantee you 5 Battle Stars.