We are just a few days away from the Christmas celebration and the Fortnite Battle Royale players will be able to give that touch of the season to the game thanks to the new update and the winter event that Epic Games has prepared.
Epic Games, developers of Fortnite Battle Royale, reported that today the 1.11 update will come that will start the second season of the game and will take place from December 14 to February 20.
This season will feature the Battle Pass, offered as an option so that players can immediately unlock all the content of the new season; however, this is not mandatory since it can be achieved by playing, but it will require between 75 and 150 hours to unlock everything.
The Christmas content of Fortnite that will arrive tomorrow includes a new weapon, Snowball Grenade Launcher, a new and festive version of the Battle Bus and a series of gifts that will be on the whole stage.
Fortnite is available on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. In this link, you will find all the patch notes related to the title of Epic Games.
1. Various optimizations to interactive objects such as doors to improve overall frame rate.
2. Minor frame rate improvements by optimizing weapons.
3. Eliminated many hitches which could happen the first time you encountered a player’s skin or weapon in a match.
4. Fixed an issue with particles that caused hitching as the time of day changes.
5. Improved server performance by optimizing how physics is updated.
6. Fixed performance issues with ladybug ambient particles in the world.
7. Fixed an issue with the storm safe zones that could cause poor server performance.
8. Greatly reduced CPU usage of in-game party and chat systems.
9. Fixed an issue with the memory allocator on XB1 and PC which caused degraded CPU performance
10. Improved CPU rendering performance on Xbox One and PS4
11. Xbox One X scalability tweaks to improve CPU performance under heavy load