The fifth week of the Season 3 of Fortnite Battle Royale has officially begun, which has brought with it many new challenges to be completed to obtain the coveted Stars of the Battle!
As usual, Epic Games has prepared seven challenges, four of normal level and three difficult level. Here are the following:
1. Use the bush – 5 Battle Stars
2. Search 7 Chests in Moisty Mire – 5 Battle Stars
3. Inflict 200 damage to opponents with a pickaxe – 5 Battle Stars
4. Visit 3 different petrol stations in a single game – 5 Battle Stars
5. Follow the treasure map found in Anarchy Acres (Hard Difficulty) – 10 Battle Stars
6. Perform 3 elimination with a pistol (Hard Difficulty) – 10 Battle Stars
7. Eliminate three enemies in Tilted Towers (Hard Difficulty) – 10 Battle Stars
You must have seen the location of the gas stations scattered on the game map. Today, however, we will explain how to find the treasure by following the map that can be found in Anarchy Acres. This is a challenge of a difficult level, so its completion will reward you with 10 Battle Stars!
First of all, the map can be found very easily in a barn located in the north-east area of Anarchy Acres. The indications on it are rather illustrative: the treasure is located to the south of a Junk Junction and to the west of an area! All you have to do is head to this place, located in the northwest corner of the game map! You will find it next to a rock.
Finding the map is not mandatory if you want you can also head straight for the treasure. For a clearer idea of its position, you can consult the map of Fortnite Battle Royale attached at the top of the news. This way, you will get 10 Battle Stars without any difficulty. Congrats!