Final Fantasy XV Holiday Pack DLC and New Game Plus coming December 22
Square-Enix has announced the arrival of new content for Final Fantasy XV: on 22 December a new update will be available that includes many new features (including the New Game Plus) as well as free Holiday Pack DLC.
As for the update, this will include a series of frames to decorate their in-game photos, including some Christmas-themed. Moreover, it adds the mode of New Game Plus, which will allow you to start a new game (after completing the game) maintaining the skills and level of experience accumulated in the first run. Here are the contents of the two Holiday Pack:
1. Annihilation Victory Song – A roll of sheet music containing a jubilant song that provides additional AP to earn an A+ in the attack outside training.
2. Level Stopper – A device that stops the experience points for the count, impediment to the party to level up to an additional challenge.
3. Limited Time Carnival Ticket – A personalized adorably ticket that kidnaps the player for a fun carnival in a limited time.
4. Mog Choco T-shirt (Noctis Exclusive) (available in January 2017) – An exclusive T-Shirt featuring the soft feathered friends. Olorata comfortable and is suitable for any carnival.
Premium Holiday Pack (For the Season Pass holders)
1. Protection Ring – A protective jewel that makes the whole party resistant to the magic fire.
2. Tech Turbocharger – A device for Noctis that accelerates the rate of filling of the tech bar, but blocks the Armiger bar.
3. Armiger Accelerator – A device for Noctis that accelerates the rate of filling of the Armiger bar, but blocks the tech bar.
4. Instant Kill Victory Song – A roll of sheet music containing a jubilant song that provides additional AP to earn an A+ in the time outside of training.
5. Battle Skill Victory Song – A roll of sheet music containing a jubilant song that provides additional AP to earn an A+ in Finesse outside training.
6. Key of Fortune – A lucky pendant that increases the speed with which the fallen enemies leave valuables behind.
7. Badge Resistance – A device that allows Noctis to do a sprint without spending resistance.
8. Limited Time Carnival Ticket+ – A personalized adorably ticket that kidnaps the player for a fun carnival in a limited time.
9. Outfits for the holiday (available in January) – A fun outfit perfectly suited to enjoy the festivities. Its attractive design puts everyone in a good mood.
10. Holiday Pack + Photo Frame exclusive (available in January) – Additional themes that players can apply to Prompto photo and share it on their social channels.