Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Patch to reduce motion blur download available today
A new patch for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is going to be available for download today.
Here the patch log is available but the actual download is still pending. It was found that at the end of the today, we might get the Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Patch. The patch is all set to fix issues with the game and with that it will also bring up some new quest.
Through few sources we found that this patch will target a lot of internal game issues. Like reducing the motion blur effect for better visibility. Also it will offer gamers a better camera control while playing the game. Some additions the patch is going to offer starts with a co-operation attacks. This is not available in the game before, but now it is provided and players can have a co-operative gameplay also. This would help to clear up a few tough levels.
We found a list of patch notes on Siliconera website that we are sharing below so that you can further read more about the exact things Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Patch will include. Somehow it looks the gameplay is going to be better after having the patch installed. But we need more details about the same. And it is only possible when an official patch log is released by the game developer. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is based on combat skills with an impressive storyline and great graphics.
- Added cooperation attacks that come from ally suggestions.
- Guarding just before being hit by an enemy attack will no longer consume MP.
- Evasive maneuver has been changed into a dodge roll, no longer consumes MP, and can be shifted into from various actions.
- Pressing the left stick during a consecutive attack will change the attack movement.
- You can now charge great sword attacks by holding down the button.
- The shift (warp) command has been changed into a long Circle button hold. If you hold Circle for a short period, you’ll perform a mid-range shift.
- The areas you can warp to have been greatly increased.
- Attack power, MP consumption, and more have been adjusted.
- Camera turning speed and acceleration has been improved. The lock-on tracking has been improved, and target-switching has been simplified.
- Camera can now be moved down during combat.
- Party AI has been improved.
- “Individual action quests” that are suggested by party members has been added.
- The Catoblepas monster by the lake can now be fought.