Far Cry 5 has been available for sale relatively recently, but Ubisoft knows that a saga with so much potential and such a good acceptance cannot sit idly. As it has been a tradition, the French company has launched a survey asking the followers of the saga on possible locations for Far Cry 6.
The survey, which was recently revealed on Reddit, follows the same pattern as polls conducted years ago by the company, as it asks players surveyed for locations that are attractive for future episodes of the franchise, hence confirming the next title of Far Cry 6 or something else.
The locations included in the survey are: India, Cuba, Alaska, Russia/Siberia, jungles of South America, jungles of Vietnam, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and North Korea. There are spaces that as usual in the saga have particularities both geographical and socially that would fit perfectly in the license.
Past surveys of the company resulted in some locations that we have already visited, others have been excluded. We will see what happens when the survey is finished and the results are evaluated. Perhaps, the new title of Ubisoft, Far Cry 6, takes us to one of those impressive locations.
Be that as it may, we will have to wait for the results to finish. In addition to these locations, there are also suggestions within the survey that you can check out below. Which location is the most attractive to you? Tell us in the comments below.
1. A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving an extreme wilderness
2. A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
3. A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
4. A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
5. A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic world
6. A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4