Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 download available this week
This week, the 1.4 update appears for Fallout Shelter for both iOS and Android devices. This biggest patch includes among others the workshop in which you can transform worthless scrap into useful items. When the update will be available exactly, Bethesda did not discuss, but we are assuming to be available this week.
Checkout the Fallout Shelter Patch 1.4 Changelogs here and below:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!