Fallout 4 Patch 1.2 download available on PC
The developers of Fallout 4 deliver some information today on the first patch of the game, stamped as patch 1.2 version.
The first official non-beta patch for Fallout 4 is already available on PC and will arrive later this week on PS4 and Xbox One, as Bethesda has announced on its Twitter account. This patch 1.2 version’s main goal is to improve the stability of the title on the various platform and correcting problems with some quests.
Here are the various corrections made by the patch, as stated on Bethesda forum:
Fallout 4 1.2 Update (All platforms unless otherwise noted)
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
A patch which as you can see, correcting quite a lot of problems occurring in the game. Remember that Fallout 4 patch 1.2 is already available on PC via Steam and will be available in the coming week on PS4 and Xbox One.