F1 2015 PS4 Patch download available now
F1 2015 got another patch onPS4. The patch brings up a lot of changes and improvement to the game. F1 2015 is a kind of realistic reaching simulation game that was released recently. The most recent patch that is coming on PS4 brings up ample of improvements and enhancements in this game.
You can checkout in the patch logs below. It is officially posted on Codemaster forums. This patch targets ample of game fixes and enhancements so that gamers can play it more smoothly.
Checkout F1 2015 PS4 Patch Notes here and below:
- Fixed an issue where voice chat does not always work in online lobbies or active gameplay
- Fixed an issue where completing several races in a row, players will desync from each other
- Fix for an issue where backing out from a lobby in which you were a Client and Hosting a new Lobby will result in you not having Host Options for your new Lobby
- Fixed an issue where fuel info resets every time you cross the start/finish line
- Fixed an issue where if the player makes an illegal overtake, they will not receive penalties for corner cutting
- Fix for an issue when a Host leaves a custom lobby, the new Host does not get host options
- Fixed an issue if the player returns to the garage during a Practice or Qualifying session, any penalties or warnings that are gained by the player during that session are wiped
- Fixed an issue where Multiplayer assists don’t display the currently-active assists
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when backing out of Time Trial replay on tracks where you have a lap time set
- Fixed an issue when the game crashes after selecting restart on the results screen if the player has set a lap time
- Fixed an issue where a players total race time is incorrect if they are demoted from 1st place after gaining a 2 second time penalty and finishing within 2 seconds of the cars behind
- Fix for an issue where changing teams in hopper lobby resets player points to zero
- Fixed an issue where the Manor Marussia team always use dry tires in wet sessions
- Fixed an issue where hopper lobby information will not show for players that have joined into the lobby via the friends list.
- Fix for an issue where assists are not saved and will be set back to default settings after leaving an online session.
- Fixed an issue where ghosting is inconsistent between players, resulting in collisions with ghosted vehicles
- Fixed an issue with a discrepancy between AI qualifying and race times
- Fixed an issue where no on screen message appears to inform players that DRS has been enabled or disabled in any session
- Fixed an issue if a player switches between multiple teams in a team menu select they will replace AI in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue for players using the Thrustmaster T500RS – A large amount of force feedback as soon as the player has been given control after a rolling start
- Fixed an issue where the 2 minute buffer at the end of a qualifying session does not end when all players cross the line and the players must wait for the time to expire before continuing
- Fix for an issue where the ‘Fastest Lap’ message does not appear on screen for the one who set it in an online race
- Fixed an issue where spectating cars in an online race shows them juddering back and forth on the track.
- This update also contains a number of stability and performance fixes.