Driveclub Update Patch 1.20 download now available on PS4
Driveclub is a car racing game that came out in October 7, 2014 on PS4. The game features an impressive road racing game where you can simply play in a club of six players. That means in multiplayer atleast 6 players can join and compete with each other. The game offers competitive levels and amazing graphics. A patch is out for the game that is provided on PS4. The patch version is 1.20. The patch size is around 500MB. This mostly looks like a patch having only game fixes and updates.
The patch aims in fixing game performance and adding a lot more stability. The patch logs are revealed on the official FB page of DriveClub. The patch brings up improvements like driver levels can now be reached to Level 60 thus offering a lot more better output. It will also help you to enhance your skills. There are new random events in the game included that would offer a challenging race. Complete patch logs are provided below.
Checkout Driveclub Update Patch 1.20 Patch Notes here and below:
- ELITE Driver Levels are now available above Level 60. You’ll have to prove your skills on the track as well as reach the required number of Tour Stars and Fame Points to earn these ELITE Levels! Every new Driver Level has a reward too.
- New ‘Random Event’ in DRIVE lets you quickly get behind the wheel and try something different. It’s perfect for creating new Challenges!
- Club Challenges now show all Club Members participating and individual leader board positions to make it more rewarding and competitive for everyone taking part.
- New Club Leader boards for every Tour event: go and get your Club ranked in your favorite events as soon as you update the game!
- Improved camera shake and new Gameplay Settings option to adjust the camera shake intensity – or turn it down completely for a silky smooth drive.
- New Gameplay Settings option to turn Face-offs on or off, for those of you who prefer the pure thrill of the race without any distractions or extra opportunities for earning Fame.
- New Garage options to filter the vehicles so that you can more easily find the car you’re looking for.
- Adds new filters and frames to Photo Mode.
- Adds the ability to toggle ghosts on and off in Time Trial and Drift mode, by using left on the D-Pad.
- Stunning new #PS4share photo added to the loading screen (Credit: http://bit.ly/1I4UI8V).
- Updated Credits with personal messages, special thanks and new members of the team!
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.20 Add-ons (available for download from PlayStation Store on July 28 worldwide):
- Adds support for the Horsepower Expansion Pack (download from PlayStation Store) – which includes the Horsepower Car Pack and Horsepower Tour Pack.
- The Horsepower Car Pack includes: Ferrari LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Nissan GT-R NISMO, Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R and the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.
- The Horsepower Tour includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the Horsepower Tour to earn a new bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the UniteInSpeed Tour Pack (download from PlayStation Store).
- The UniteInSpeed Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the UniteInSpeed Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation Store. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
What else we’re working on (stuff coming after 1.20):
- Private lobbies! This is our main focus now that the servers are running smoothly and the PS+ Edition of DRIVECLUB is live.
- DRIVECLUB companion app: We’ll have more news on this soon.
- More free cars: There isn’t a new free car coming in July but we’ve got some awesome cars lined up for you in August and September!
- More Cars & Tours: The packs coming in July mark the end of the Season Pass but not the end of DRIVECLUB! We have much more coming so stay with us.
- More Game Updates: We’re committed to keeping the game fresh and enjoyable for you, so we will continue to make improvements and add features based on your feedback. Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help us continually evolve the game around you.