Driveclub Patch 1.10 download now available
After teasing the gameplay video last week, Evolution Studios has finally rolled out a new patch for Driveclub. Weighing a mere 3.33 GB, it allows you to get the game to version 1.10 and above all it also adds five free circuits in Driveclub namely Nakasendo (2 variants), Lake Shoji (2 variants), Asagiri Hills (3 variants), Takahagi Hills Racetrack (2 variants) and Goshodaira (2 variants). Of course, other improvements are being made by this patch, which prefigures the expected DLC in coming days.
Also, be aware that multiplayer game mode is also added, you can now do battle on the new Multiplayer Time Trial. Finally, improvements have also been made on the side of the Photo mode (visual effects, operation via steering wheel, etc.) and gameplay (management of collisions with the environment, AI behavior, etc.).
Note that, the download of the Patch 1.10 will be automatically transferred once you have connected your PlayStation 4 to the internet.
You can check the full patch notes for Driveclub’s patch 1.10 below (from Driveclub Facebook):
* Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
* Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total:
* Nakasendo, Japan (2 variants)
* Lake Shoji, Japan (2 variants)
* Asagiri Hills Racetrack (3 variants)
* Takahagi Hills (2 variants)
* Goshodaira (2 variants)
* Improvements to the weather visuals, including rainbows and heat haze!
* Makes changes to Drift Mode, to prevent backing up to score more points.
* Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour.
* Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
* Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
* Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
* Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
* A bug causing AI car wing mirrors to show a false reflection has now been fixed.
* Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
* Adds a link to the PlayStation Store to the Driveclub Home menu.
* Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
*Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
*Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
*Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
*Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.
Add-ons that are coming on January 27 and 29:
* Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download later in January.
* Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January.This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
* The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition. The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January. The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.