Driveclub was released on October 7, 2014 on PS4. Just recently this game got a new patch that offers players to adjust difficulty in Driveclub. This game offers a very competitive racing environment. There were complaints from users about the difficulty settings that were not available. But now an upcoming patch will add this thing and let players to manage the same.
After adding the new patch it would be possible for players to easily adjust the difficulty level as per their need in Driveclub. If you want to test your skills then you can go with the toughest option. With this there are also chances of getting a lot of fixes through this patch. One of the issues lies with Thrustmaster T100 controller. The patch release date is not yet confirmed but it will be coming soon.
If you had not yet played Driveclub then you can buy it from PlayStation store. The game offers you around 78 tracks with different locations and 50 cars to try out. If you have a Season Pass then you can get few extra things like more 38 cars in the list.
- 78 tracks from 6 stunning locations: Scotland, Canada, Norway, Chile, India and Japan.
- Over 50 of the world’s greatest cars.
- Over 50 events in an offline single player Tour career mode.
- Additional cars and Tours to download from PlayStation Store at no extra cost
- Your progress WILL continue from DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition when you upgrade.
- 38 amazing cars from the world’s leading manufacturers.
- 176 extra Tour events for your single player career mode.
- 80 PlayStation trophies to earn from the extra Tour events.
- 80 livery designs to customize your cars with.