Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.04 download available now
Dragon Ball Xenoverse gets a new update with some new content worth trying. This patch is available for download now. The patch version is 1.04 and it brings up support for the second DLC. The first DLC was released few days ago and second one is all set to release in the coming week. But for that you have to update Dragon Ball Xenoverse to Patch 1.04 version. This patch is out for PlayStation 4. This update will add more stability and little bit of bug fixes in the game. After adding the patch if you are playing the game at beginner level then you can simply make your character a bit stronger. There are some changes in the spawn location also. This occurs mostly when you are done with ending the parallel quest. The spawn area is changed to a more convenient place so that you can instantly get into the ongoing game.
After updating the game to this patch, the second DLC will be usually available next week. But this is not confirmed news. There can be a bit delay also. We will be updating more information about the new DLC soon. Yet there is nothing revealed yet. For that patch you will get more improvement in the game.
On the official Twitter account of Bandai Namco, it was noted that the update is still not available for PC yet, but soon it will deployed.
You can check the full Patch 1.04 notes of Dragon Ball Xenoverse below:
- Increased level cap from 80 to 85
- Incident rate of WARNING during parallel quests has been increased.
- The position where players come back in Toki Toki City has been changed. After cleared parallel quests, now players will be back near “Time Machine Station” in Toki Toki City.
- The position of Masters has also been changed.
- Changed the spec when disconnected from XENOVERSE servers. When players are disconnected from XENOVERSE servers, they still can play offline mode, now. (before this update, users had to be back to title screen)
- Although Time Space delivery and Campaign events won’t be available, online battles and parallel quests will be still available from each online reception.
- Countermeasure against cheating: Players who have been employing various cheating techniques will not be able to log into multi-lobbies or join online battles or parallel quests.
- Some rules during online battles have been changed:
-During endless battles, capsules cannot be used.
-Communication delay during online battles has been reduced.
-Made adjustment on time patrol, battles and parallel quests
- Added version information on title screen