Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 9 download available soon
Dragon Age: Inquisition is soon going to get a new patch. This is the Patch 9 version of this game which brings some nice features and game fixes. The patch is announced and yet the release is pending for the same. The developer Bioware has not said much about the release. But it will be coming up soon.
Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 9 will be commonly released on all platforms offering you simple and easy solutions for common game issues. Official patch logs below are taken from Bioware blog. The patch is offering fixes and improvement on the multiplayer mode. With this it is also going to add a new character in this game. The name of this new character is Pala. It will be available in multiplayer mode. With this there would be better game graphics improvements.
About Pala: Patch 9 introduces Pala, the Silent Sister, a new playable multiplayer character. A member of the Silent Sisters of Orzammar, Pala is a zealous dwarven warrior with an unwavering dedication to the art of war. Pala willingly chose exile to join the Inquisition in its perpetual struggle against the enemies of Thedas.
Checkout Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 9 Notes here and below:
- Fixed an issue where resetting options of any category could also reset the game difficulty.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Multiplayer potions to be consumed if target mode was entered and cancelled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Yavanalis staff headpiece to not display in Multiplayer.
- Added a hot key for Salvage in Multiplayer.
- Fixed some issues that caused some localized text to not fit in their proper display areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause XP and other stats to double in Multiplayer.
- [PC] Fixed an issue which could cause on-screen flickering when using AMD Crossfire dual GPU and Mantle.
- [Xbox One] Fixed unnecessary “online connection” popup at game launch
- [PS4] Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become unresponsive when losing connection while joining a full Multiplayer session.