BioWare has finally released Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 6. This patch is available for download already. This patch is released to fix various game bugs and offers a lot more better game stability. So if you are having a performance problem or you are dealing with any bug then it is the right time to install Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 6. It is definitely going to improve the gaming output. I had provided the patch notes below that add more information on the patch. The patch is released for all platforms.
If you are playing the game on PC then you can now bind two buttons in the game. There are lot of changes you can see in the game after having the patch applied in your system. Along with this a new DLC also has been launched. The name of this DLC is Jaws of Hakkon. Right now the DLC is released for Xbox One and for PC edition only.
Patch Notes directly from official blog – http://blog.bioware.com
- PC] Enabled binding of additional mouse buttons for mice with more than two buttons.
- [PC] Fixed issue that caused abilities to not be usable in tactical mode when using mouse look toggle.
- [PC] Fixed issue that caused mouse look toggle to turn off during looting.
- [PC] Fixed issue that prevented resurrecting characters who had died in deep water.
- [PC] Fixed issue that could cause the journal to act in unexpected ways when expanding categories with the mouse.
- Changed Solas’s quest “What Lies Dormant” to trigger when reading the after-action report for “Measure Veil Strength” instead of when the time completes.
- Fixed issue that could break the “Perseverance” quest in certain circumstances.
- Fixed case where the GUI did not come back after opting out of light conversations in certain circumstances.
- Adjusted position of mosaic pieces for “The Fall” so they can all be collected.
- Fixed issue that caused some dragonlings in the Hinterlands to become non-hostile when the dragon was killed.
- Fixed issue that caused the cave opened by the Abyssal High Dragon to become closed again in certain circumstances.
- Buffed the Katari multiplayer kit slightly so that it has more HP and generates guard on hit.
- Fixed issue where Shatter and Rupture combos would be reported twice in multiplayer session stats.
- Made change to prevent players from salvaging items that are equipped by other character kits in multiplayer.