Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 1.06 download available soon
Bioware reveals the content of a new patch for Dragon Age Inquisition on its official blog. Stamped as 1.06, it is supposed to fix bugs and improve various points.
When the update is going to appear, is not known yet. Additionally, players can also sign up to test Patch 6 Beta of Dragon Age: Inquisition from this address.
Check the Patch content below which affects both gaming consoles and the PC version:
- Fixed an issue that allowed characters to take damage while using the Counterstrike ability.
- Updated abilities to function correctly with front armor rating.
- Fixed the Charging Bull ability so that AI-controlled characters no longer overshoot their target.
- Removed the initial barrier that spellbinders receive when spawned.
- Added an option to control the font size of subtitles.
- Improved archer AI so that they choose to enter melee combat less often.
- Fixed the save game card image for elf mages.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain operations to disappear from the war table without direct player interaction.
- Fixed a crash after use of a Tactician’s Renewal amulet in Skyhold.
- Fixed a conversation where Leliana references being with the Warden to face the Archdemon when she was set to have died in the imported Dragon Age Keep world state.
- Fixed a case where movement audio was muted after a level transition.
- Fixed a case where music unintentionally played after a level transition.
- Fixed a loot exploit.
- Fixed a case where the Quarry Quandry quest could be prevented from being completed.
- Added party storage to the Undercroft in Skyhold.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed the True Grit perk to apply to all party members.
- Fixed the issue where Qunari Inquisitors were able to equip the Inquisition Battlemage armor.
- Fixed an exploit where certain abilities could be used multiple times before the cooldown was started.
- Fixed an exploit with Explosive Shot where indirect hits were not causing the ability to cool down and reduce stamina.
- Fixed cases of the new-item icon appearing on old items after salvaging in multiplayer.