Dissidia Final Fantasy NT January 30 Patch Announced for Western Release
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT has been available in Japan for several days, but in Europe and North America, it will not arrive before January 30th. In view of the western launch, a new patch will be published.
Firstly, the dubbing and subtitles will be added in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Furthermore, the title will be enriched with a series of new control options.
For example, you can reverse the commands assigned to X and Circle, or those mapped to L1/R1 and L2/R2. The players who lose the connection before the briefing screen will no longer receive any penalties, while classes can be upgraded faster in offline mode.
At the time of writing this news, it is not clear whether all these changes will already be on the game disc, or if you need to download a patch when you will first start the game.
We remind you, therefore, that Dissidia Final Fantasy NT will be released exclusively on PlayStation 4 on January 30th. In Japan, where it has been available since January 11, it has debuted directly at the top of the sales rankings.
Check out the full list of changes below:
1. Languages added. English voices and subtitles for each language (English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish) can be chosen.
2. In the control settings of the Options menu, Circle and X can be switched.
3. In the control settings of the Options menu, L1 / R1 and L2 / R2 can be switched.
4. In Room Matches, P.LV and C.LV experience points and Gil can be obtained.
5. A greater amount of Gil will be rewarded for clearing battles.
6. In situations where you disconnect with an opponent before the Briefing screen, there will not be a penalty.
7. Offline Class can be more easily raised. (When your Offline Class rises, the ally COM rank also rises, which makes battles easier.)
8. When matching with an opponent, the online ID of opponents in the voice chat list is hidden. (Everyone’s IDs will be displayed after moving to the Briefing screen with an opponent.)