Previously reserved for consoles, the series of Tactical-RPG game Disgaea finally arrives on PC in February 2016. The Steam platform has released the information that will delight fans of the genre.
The series that was born in 2003 on PS2, Disgaea quickly scored fans of the RPG of tactical dimension, because of its well tested gameplay and its great customization capabilities, not to mention a lifetime to rival the Skyrim fans.
Previously exclusive to gaming consoles, the license of Nippon Ichi prepares to arrive for the first time on PC. The download platform Steam has confirmed the news by posting the profile of the game, having an outlet in the month of February 2016.
This version of the game will include the contents of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, but also the bonus of Afternoon of Darkness, the PSP episode released in 2007. This time, the interface and the textures will be refined over versions on consoles.
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
- Over-the-top battle animations
- Geo Panels – A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift & Throw – Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It’s not just a port!):
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards