Square Enix has announced that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has received a new update on PC to improve performance when using multi-GPU graphics cards of Radeon.
Thus, the patch opens access to the following functions:
• The engines of computing asynchronous in the architectures of GCN and Polaris of AMD can send commands without waiting for completion for other tasks.
• Provide improved GPU efficiency, increasing the performance of graphics processing, reducing latency and allowing consistent frame rates.
Improved multi-GPU experience
• The Polaris and GCN architectures of AMD allow for greater performance and scalability in multi-GPU DirectX 12.
• Players will benefit from performance up to 100 percent faster using the Radeon driver software of Crimson Edition 16.10.2 to run Deus Ex: Mankind Divided into a Radeon RX 480 8GB multi-GPU DirectX 12.
• The Radeon RX 470 4GB also offers a multi-GPU performance up to 100 percent faster in DirectX 12 running Deus Ex with the Radeon RX 470 4GB single-GPU.
Frame Pacing DirectX 12
• The support of AMD for frame synchronization multi-GPU DirectX 12 allows a fluid game on the Radeon graphics, evenly distributing the time frame and providing them at a constant speed, offering better gaming experience.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is set in the year 2029 and offers a role-playing adventure, in stealth and first-person action with an elaborate argument of science fiction.