Destiny Patch 126.96.36.199 is available for download now. The hot fix details are shared on official site that you can also read at the end of this article. The patch does not looks big. It brings a few bunch of fixes and enhancement in the game. You can see the list below. The General section shows a tiny fox that is a in-game related issue. With this other fixes are under various activities. The patch will help players to get a more stable gaming output. You can download this now and add the update on the game.
Destiny Patch 188.8.131.52 Patch Logs: 184.108.40.206 – The one that released on the heels of Oryx : With the first week of Destiny: The Taken King behind us, we’re taking an opportunity to address and tackle some of the immediate issues that are impacting the player experience.
- Fixed an issue with Year 1 Moments of Triumphs in which Golden Chest node completions were disappearing after TTK release
- Quests – Fixed an issue where players who reached Level 40 before turning in the Reach Level 30 objective did not properly receive the Level 40 quest Fixed an issue where the quest “High Value Targets” did not correctly reward Legendary Marks upon completion
- Strikes – Fixed an issue where Year 1 Strikes were not dropping Uncommon and Rare quality gear as intended
- World – Some treasure chests in the Dreadnaught are now in a location that only allow them to be looted once per spawn
- Xur – Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras
- Inventory – Dismantling leveled-up Exotics now have a reduced chance to produce 2 Exotic Shards