In an update on the website of Bungie Weekly Update, the study is beginning to talk about the changes that will be made in the next update.
With the update 1.1.1. now that is part of the past, the Live Team is beginning to sort out problems in the game that will be hopefully addressed in the next update of 1.1.2.
Obviously, the team does not guarantee that all of these problems will be solved, but at the moment this is their priorities. Here is the list from Bungie:
- Vault Space – We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.
- Raid Fixes – There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.
- Audio and Visual – Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.
- PVP Ammunition – The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.
- Strikes – The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.
We do not know when this patch 1.1.2 of Destiny will be released, but the developers have hinted about “in the coming weeks”. For more information visit the official Bungie website for more details on the patch over here.
Do you still play Destiny? If so, then let us know your thoughts.