Bungie is preparing to launch the beta of Destiny 2, for the occasion in the new weekly community update the studio has published a list of known issues that may arise during the testing phase.
Below is the list of possible problems of Destiny Beta 2:
1. Players may experience a variety of networking error codes when attempting to play the Beta
2. Bungie will be testing server stability throughout the Beta, which may cause error codes to appear periodically
3. Location names sometimes do not appear during Crucible gameplay
4. Players sometimes are Kicked to Orbit after witnessing a black screen when entering a Countdown match
5. Players may sometimes be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire Strike Activity when joining in progress
6. Sandbox balancing is still taking place: Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended
7. Not all content has been localized in all languages
8. If you encounter any network related issues during the Destiny 2 Beta, please follow our Network Troubleshooting Guide to ensure proper network settings for Destiny gameplay.
Bungie also reports that at present not all of the Beta content has been localized in all languages. The test phase of Destiny 2 will be held from 21 to 24 July on consoles, with early access for those who have pre-order the title on PlayStation 4 (18 July) and Xbox One (July 19).