Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 gets new a patch 1.03 version released by Koei Tecmo today. The update brings some changes to the game’s interface and also reveals how lotions come into play. Also was implemented, the first batch of DLC bikini. You can check out the whole patch 1.03 changelogs at the end of this article.
Koei Tecmo has now made available the patch 1.03 version for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3. Among all other changes, one of the bikini sets in 9 colors can be purchased with both in-game zack dollars that costs 400,000 each and Premium Tickets for 8 each. However, some other sets of bikini comes only for premium tickets and the price is very heavy as well.
It remains to be seeen that the bikinis be made available as an actual DLC pack in the future since they will be available in this form till the time period of April 28th.
In any case, you can find Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Patch 1.03 notes below:
Patch 1.03 Version
– Added an Information Banner display to the pool at the hotel.
– Added a “Special” section to the Owner Shop that features limited time items.
– Added icons to denote which items does the girl you are currently controlling “Like” when viewing the Belongings screen.
– The girl-specific swimsuits icon will be displayed at both the Shop screen and the Belongings screen.
– Sunscreen and Suntan Lotion given as gifts to the girl you are currently controlling will not be immediately used but remain in the Belongings screen.
– Bonus Zack Dollars awarded during the Vacation Result screen will increase along with your Owner Level.
– Other bug fixes.