Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Patch 1.02 download available for PS4 and PS3
At the end of last week , Team Ninja studio has set a priori for the most important problems, including freezes of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round on Xbox One and Xbox 360 using a patch version 1.01A.
An update 1.02 is now available on PS4 around the world, as well as on PS3 in America and Japan knowing that this 3D fighter game is not yet launched in Europe for this digital console. The below patch notes lets you know everything that this update is supposed to bring.
You can check the whole patch notes on this address and some of them below:
1. PS4/PS3 – Fixed so that the game no longer freezes in Lesson 40.9 of the tutorial, and save data is no longer corrupted upon completing Lesson 40.8.
2. PS4/PS3 – You can now use a command to unlock costumes (for characters except for Honoka and Raidou), Story Mode progress, movies, system voices, music, and the OMG breast motion setting.
Go to Options and input L1 + R1 + L2 + R2 at the same time, and a sound will play to confirm that the unlock was successful.
In DOA5LR: Core Fighters, music will not be unlocked with this command. Movies and progress from Story Mode will not be unlocked unless the Story Mode DLC has been purchased.
3. PS4/PS3 – Fixed a bug that caused costumes 1-2 for Marie Rose, Phase 4 and Nyotengu to become unselectable after carrying over save data from PS3 under certain conditions.
4. PS4/PS3 – Fixed an unnatural animation that occurred when Honoka or Raidou evaded certain Danger Zones (e.g. tigers) with the Hold command.
5. PS4/PS3 – When the COM opponent is set to Raidou in Free Training, the standing throw he will use for COM Action, COM Reaction, etc. has been changed from →T to T.