Darksiders Genesis Releases December 5 on PC and Stadia, February 14 2020 on PS4 and Xbox One
Darksiders Genesis is about the next installment of one of the most recognizable IPs in THQ Nordic. On this occasion, however, the development is carried out by Airship Syndicate, also giving a totally different perspective than usual and as a result of which more than one Diablo franchise fan may be attracted. Now, the disruptive work leaves us with very interesting news about its release.
To begin, then we will leave you with a new cinematic trailer in which the studio has officially presented Lucha, the second character that we can control in the title:
On the other hand, we will highlight that we have up to two different release dates for Darksiders Genesis, and in fact, we should not rule out a third. So, to start the title will debut first on PC (Steam) and Google Stadia on December 5, 2019. Later, on February 14, 2020, it will be the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players who will be able to enjoy the play. Ultimately, the version of Nintendo Switch remains undated, but it would be expected to arrive even later than those exposed.
1. Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time.
2. Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay.
3. Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode.
4. Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals.
5. Grow in strength and pow.