Have you already played Dark Souls Remastered on PlayStation 4 or PC? Then it is likely that on more than one occasion you have been affected by an annoying bug that makes your opponents invisible in the multiplayer. Fortunately, Bandai Namco Entertainment has already set to work to solve it.
According to the distributor, within a few hours, a new update for Dark Souls Remastered will debut. In addition to preventing some players from becoming invisible in the multiplayer games, the patch will eliminate other errors such as the one that made The Four Kings not appearing correctly or the one that inappropriately showed the number of Estus Flasks available.
Before patch updates 1.03 are available, the game servers will go through maintenance. Keep in mind that during these maintenance tasks the offline functions of Dark Souls Remastered will operate normally, so you can continue to play your single player as if nothing were happening.
1. Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
2. Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
3. Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
4. Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
5. Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
6. Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
7. Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
1. Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
PlayStation 4 and Steam/PC
1. Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
1. Fixed a bug in which after players reset their stats and create a new profile, the new profile still features the reset stats.
Dark Souls Remastered is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, while its version for Nintendo Switch will come later.