Dark Souls III Patch 1.04 Changelogs Detailed
Dark Souls 3 will be replaced by the next update soon. The patch brings you to the game version number to 1.04. The FromSoftware developer fixes the various bugs and quest-lines in this patch.
The next update for Dark Souls 3 is imminent. The developers have announced it on the official Japanese website for the action RPG game. After installing the patch, players of Dark Souls 3 will be on the update version 1.04.
Accordingly, the update fixes a few issues – among others in connection with the online mode on the Xbox One – and make changes in your quest-lines. Storylines with some NPCs are can be triggered more easily. Checkout the preliminary translated patch notes for the upcoming patch of Dark Souls 3 (via Reddit) that may contain spoilers depending on your game progress, of course:
Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.04 Notes:
1. Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
2. Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
3. Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria’s Fingers less strict.
4. Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
5. Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
6. Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
7. Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
8. Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
9. Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
10. Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
11. Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
12. Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
13. (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can’t access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
14. (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
15. Fine tuned various other things, fine tune performance, and corrected various bugs.