Curses ‘N Chaos download available on August 18 for PS4 & PS Vita
Curses ‘N Chaos is a new game releasing this month on August 18 for PS4 and PS Vita. This game is going to bring a bit different storyline that many players would find outdated on consoles. The game is costing around $9.99. It is a kind of classic arcade game that offers you to choose a character amongst two to start the game. The name of those characters is Lea and Leo. Then you have to pick a level and go ahead with the same. Once you are done with selecting the level you can start kicking up the monster that are in your way. There are smooth controls and quick responsiveness which matters alot here. You can also pick items that are dropped by other enemies and you can deal with them. The game is also having an Alchemy features where you can use the gold and create new items by combining them. Below are the game features. The game offers you single-player or co-op mode missions also where two friends can play co-operative. You can also play online with other friends.
- 2 Player couch/online co-op! Smashing monsters is way better with a friend!
- Mix and match ingredients and items to create powerful attacks, summons and the Elixir of Life itself!
- Opening & Ending segments, Boss animations by Paul Robertson (Adult Swim capsules, 8-bit Simpsons, Mercenary Kings, Wizorb)
- 10 Single-Screen Levels designed by Stéphane Boutin (Mercenary Kings, Wizorb, Scott Pilgrim VS The World)
- Supports cross-buy, cross-play and cross-save on PS4 and PS Vita
- Adhoc multiplayer on Vita and supports Vita TV with couch co-op