In 2014, especially in its last quarter, it was quite traumatic in terms of video game. Most of the titles are in fact out with serious deficiencies (see for example the shameful case of Driveclub, that came out with a sub multipayer severely mutilated due to poor capacity of the server, even if the situation seems to be greatly improved upon), or numerous bugs and glitches that have ruined the game experience, as in the case of Far Cry 4 or Assassin’s Creed Unity (released on next-generation consoles and PC) by Ubisoft, also improved in recent years with the publication of corrective patch to almost on weekly basis.
The Crew, a racing game by Ubisoft, is not far behind with instability and similarly to these securities has suffered during the launch of a netcode not really stable, then going to jeopardize the gameplay and the game experience, as well as other minor bugs. In this regard, Ubisoft has announced new fixes coming with the next patch for The Crew game, including some significant changes and additions, arguing that its development team is working diligently to fix the main problems.
Among the major changes that this patch will include, there is the arrangement of the frame rate, sooner or rather precarious, and the implementation of the new PvP mode, a sort of elimination mode with the ability to choose between 10 different tracks. The patch will be made available to download from this month of February 12. You can find all the list of changes included in this patch from this link and below:
* New PvP mode
* The new PvP mode is an elimination race with 10 new tracks available.
* New faction missions
* Four new faction missions will be released with the patch on Thursday, February 12.
Fixes and Updates:
* The quick co-op feature has been improved, and several bugs related to joining sessions have been fixed.
* PvP lobby improvements
1. Enabled browsing of players after selecting cars.
* PvP session improvements
1. Matchmaking should now allow players to find more players quicker.
* Fixed the issue that was causing statistics to display incorrect data and/or simply reset the data.
* Previous data will not be restored, but new statistics should not be lost anymore.
* Fixed an issue related to unlocking and tracking the progress of certain awards.
* Fixed an issue related to progression on challenges.
* Improved frame rate in cockpit view.
* Fixed an issue when applying certain parts.
* Fixed an issue related to a friend’s presence in game – their status will be set to offline when they quit the game.
* Improvements and tweaking of several cars’ handling and speed.
1. Buggy’s grip has been improved in order for it to be able to climb hills as other Raid cars.
2. Fixed a bug where some cars were able to reach an extreme off-road top speed in reverse gear for:
A) Bentley Continental GT
B) Cadillac Escalade
C) Abarth 500
D) Alfa Romeo 4C
E) Hummer H1 Alpha
1. MINI Cooper S in Circuit Spec:
A) Toned down the nitro and grip for MINI Cooper S.
1. Lamborghini Murcielago in Circuit Spec:
A) Grip slightly improved when using nitro.
* AI behavior in some missions improved.
* AI and police car behavior in chase missions improved:
1. Opponent cars are now less aggressive, and they try more to follow players instead of taking them down.
* Modifications applied to the friction on side barriers in order to avoid wall-riding exploit.