Cities: Skylines was released in March 10, 2015. It is one of the most popular city building simulation game that offers you a very vast area to cover and build your own city with all means and requirement. The game is released on Windows, Linux, Mac and Xbox One.
Now there is new DLC announced that brings up more new content for this game. The name of this DLC is After Dark. As the name suggests, the game will be having more new features and ample of customization with different day and night cycle. The game video below will give you a glimpse of new things this DLC is going to add in Cities: Skylines. It is a nice game with lot of new stuffs added because of this new DLC.
Below are the official features of the game:
- Day and Night Cycle: Day and night changes in the city and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency, further easing the traffic. Service vehicles move around as usual. A free update for all users.
- Leisure specialization: Commercial areas can specialize in leisure activities. Leisure areas are especially active during the night, but work like regular commercial areas during the day.
- Beach specialization: Commercial areas such as beach bars and restaurants, small marina and fishing tours on the shoreline can specialize in beach activities.
- Expanded City Services: Criminals will now be taken to Prison from Police buildings. Taxi service will help citizens and tourists travel around the city. Cargo hubs are harbors that accept cargo trains straight to the terminal. International airport is a huge airport, allowing much more traffic than the previous airport. It has a metro station attached to it. Bus terminal allows citizens to transfer to other bus lines in the terminal building.
- New transportation options: Bikes and dedicated bike lanes and bike ways let citizens opt for a faster alternative to walking. Bus lanes can be used to help the public transportation run smoother.