Cities: Skylines is a popular simulation game that offers you to build a very vast and detailed city. This game also supports many mods and custom assets. Just recently the game got a new patch. The patch version is 1.1.0. But remember that after running the patch all mods will stop working. The patch is released with an aim to provide a bit more game stability and bug fixes. There are few additional content also in it. It is recommended to keep a backup of your mods with you. So that in case if the patch causes an issue then you can restore it back again. The patch is released and its changelog is listed below with the new things that it is going to offer. One of the prime highlight about the patch is that it offers you a new content where you can now have European-styled building and tunnels in the game. You can build up pretty beautiful building with a bit of eye catching decoration. The patch can be downloaded for free.
It is good to find that there is no charge with the same. Cities: Skylines 1.1.0 patch does not really do any kind of major changes or add a unique content. It follows the same league on which the gameplay is based. But if you are looking for a bit extra content then you can go with a DLC that brings up British, French and German content. And this costs around $9.99 per dlc. Cities: Skylines 1.1.0 patch focuses on the European building look. You can select from 72 styles and construct things. Below or here you can see the prime features which include new style, new starter maps, tunnels, asset editor and some bug fixes.
Patch Highlights –
- Over 50 European style buildings
- Wall-to-wall buildings enabling players to build those European streets and neighborhoods
- Three new starter maps
- Tunnels, one of the community’s most requested features
- A number of Asset Editor additions including the ability to import custom vehicles
- A multitude of smaller cosmetic additions and bug fixes.
Patch Note –
- The European style buildings are a map theme, meaning you will need to play a map in the European biome in order to see them.
- Many mods and (some) custom assets will not work with 1.1.0 and will need updating by their author. We have worked hard to cause as few conflicts as possible with popular mods, yet this is a substantial update and with the code & functionality changes some issues have been impossible to avoid. Going forward we aim to find a solution where we can work with our core modders pre-launch to give them ample time to adjust their creations before the public have access.