Carmageddon: Max Damage coming to PS4 and Xbox One this year
Console gamers will soon be able to enjoy Carmageddon: Max Damage on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Carmageddon: Max Damage presents more carnage and mayhem than ever before, and will be available on consoles later this year. Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Neil Barnden, Brand Director at Stainless Games Ltd, who created the original cult hits said, “We’re excited that players on these new platforms will soon be able to enter the warped world of Carmageddon: Max Damage, the carnage-filled antidote to racing games!”
Carmageddon: Max Damage includes:
- Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character.
- 10 large open environments to explore.
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens.
- Career mode with 6 different event types.
- Multiplayer with 4 online event types.
- Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
- … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.
Carmageddon is an equal opportunities metal mangling mayhem fest and will soon be available to everyone right across the gaming platform world! So hang on to yer helmets, and prepare for the console ride of your life in 2016. You can also Check the best gaming chair for ps4 here.
Find out more on the newly launched website.