Call of Duty: Black Ops III Black Screen fix, Error Code A.B.C.D.E.F solution, Crashing Issues troubleshooting, etc
Call of Duty: Black Ops III released recently is sci-fi fps game. It is also one of the most popular fps games in histories. The game is released for different platforms. They are PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. Some gamers will find issue while playing or at the time of installation. This short guide will help you to resolve those issues. With that you can also comment below to give us more input on solutions so that we can offer tips related to variety of game problems. We had tried to cover as much things possible in this guide so that it would be easier for you to troubleshoot the same. We are also adding some very common issues that are faced or ignored by gamers that can make the game buggy. For example its system requirements. So just check the issues one by one below and see which one can help you to make your game work better.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III System Requirements:
- Operating System – Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Space: 60 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Black Screen after game launch –
This is a very common issue in many games. After launching this game if you are getting black screen issue then you have to update the GPU drivers to fix the same. There is a simple way of doing this. If you are having an Nvidia GPU then you can use Nvidia Auto-detect and if you are having AMD then you use AMD Auto-detect. This will automatically find the latest GPU drivers and install them. If you get any error with auto detect the try updating java first.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Crash or A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H Error –
At launch if the game crashes or if you get any weird error code then the issue behind this is the AntiVirus. You will have to turn off your antivirus and then you have retry running the game.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III mfplat.dll Error –
At game launch if you are facing a dll missing error then there are two ways to fix the issue.
- First you can re-install game. Second you can try using dll fixer software. This will help you to download the dll file. But better go with re-installation.
- After re-installation verify game cache in Steam and then launch the game again.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III No Sound –
Some may face issue with the sound. At the time of playing game you might not get any audio. There are some common fixes. Before doing anything go in the Game Settings and try to check the audio volume. Other fixes are below.
- Re-install Audio Drivers
- Check the default audio from Control Panel > Sound. Set the playback device from here.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Freeze or Lag issue –
Call of Duty: Black Ops III minimum requirement is 6GB of RAM to work well. So first thing you have to do is check your system requirements if the game is not working well, like for example, if you are getting freezing or lagging issues. If your system requirement is good enough and still you are facing lagging or freezing issues then below tips can help.
- Reduce Screen Resolution from Game Video settings.
- Reduce Mouse Polling to 250Ghz.
- Update video drivers.
- Turn off advance graphics settings for better output.
- Create a config file and save that in \Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\players. Copy settings from this link.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Online not working –
This issue is related to your antivirus software. Turn off your antivirus for some time. This will help you in connecting the game online. And also turn off your Firewall. Then try to reconnect.