Bloodborne Patch 1.04 is now available for download
As announced by Sony a few days ago, Bloodborne patch 1.04 is now available for download on Playstation Network. The update has the size of about 300MB and fixes some bugs as well as improves the overall balance of the game.
At the moment the changelog of the update is still not available in English, however, you can still find find that translated from the official Japanese website by Dualshockers below:
- By using password matching, you can now be matched regardless of level difference, and even with a hostile oath.
- Conditions for the appearance of the insight store changed: it will appear when the player has one or more insight instead of 10 (Once unlocked, it will now remain unlocked for the rest of the game, even if you have zero insight).
- Added a “blood chunk” item to the insight store (it will appear after playing the game up to a point). It costs 30 Insight.
- Up to 600 Blood vials and quicksilver bullets can now be stored in the storage.
- Adjusted the strength of some enemies in some areas in new game plus.
- Adjusted the resistance and vulnerability of some enemies to bolt and arcane attacks.
- Changes made to how Beasthood accumulates. This increases duration and improves attack of beast mode.
- Adjusted the effect of Beast Blood Pellet item.
- Fixed a bug of the attack force of the Rifle Spear. In particular, it was fixed a problem with the use of Blood Gems.
- Reduced the stamina use of the Kirkhammer.
- Reduced the stamina use of the Logarius’ Wheel.
- Increased the duration of Old Hunter Bone and reduced the use of Quicksilver Bullets (reduced from 5 to 4).
- Increased the duration of the effect of Tiny Tonitrus. Increased attack force. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Increased the duration of the effect of Augur of Ebrietas. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of A Call Beyond (reduced from 8 to 7).
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of Choir Bell (reduced from 8 to 7).
- Added Short Ritual Root Chalice to the insight store after completing the Pthumeru Chalice dungeon. It costs 10 Insight.
- It’s possible to take advantage of the Short Ritual Root Chalice from an earlier stage of the game.
- Added a random rewards when killing a Chalice dungeon boss. They will now drop a random Blood Gem in addition to weapon enhancement materials.
- Different depths of Chalice Dungeons will now drop different Blood Stones
- Depth 1: Blood Stone Shard
- Depth 2: Twin Blood Stone Shard
- Depth 3: Twin Blood Stone Shard and Blood Stone Chunk (Rare)
- Depth 4: Blood Stone Chunk
- Depth 5: Blood Stone Chunk and Blood Rock (Rare)
- Increased the level of Blood Gems available in Depth 1-3 Dungeons.
- Increased the amount of Blood Echoes dropped in Chalice Dungeons.
- Co-op partners joining a cursed dungeon will only see their HP reduced by 50%, and not by 65% as it was before.
- When starting co-op in a chalice dungeon, you will now spawn in the lantern room.
- Weapons with special names like “uncanny” and so forth can now be purchased from the Bath Messengers once found.
- Adjusted the brightness of the screen when finding a pool of Blood Echoes on the ground.
- Corrected the bug that disconnect you from online mode when in stand-by.
- Corrected a bug that caused enemies not to be displayed correctly for co-op guests when moving fast.
- Further tweaks and bug fixes.
See also Rumor: Assassin's Creed Origins has 3 times the size of AC4, Witcher 3 like combat, October release and more
Recall that Bloodborne is available exclusively for Sony PlayStation 4 since last March 25.