Blood Bowl 2 Launch Trailer revealed
Blood Bowl 2 launch trailer is out and you can see that at the end of this article. The trailer shows a very competitive gameplay. It is going to come on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. There are new races, powerful upgrades and a huge ground to fight with multiple opponents. This time the games look more challenging. The first version of this game was released in year 2009 and after quite a long time we are seeing a much better version of this fantasy football game.
This new edition of Blood Bowl 2 is having many new features. The game has a pretty long list of features this time. Like you get a story driven campaign where you will be playing with new race and you can now manage your destiny on your own. The game also gives you a new race of the Bretonnian Knights. The game offers amazing visual and a challenging ground.
- Fully realized story-driven campaign – Coach the highly renowned Reikland Reavers from their unfortunate downturn to venerable Blood Bowl heroes, putting you in complete control to manage their destiny. With a story that progresses with each match, you will be coaching your team through helicopter crashes, treachery, and shady sponsorship deals.
- An all-new race – For the first time, lead the Bretonnian Knights and their lowly peasants to lift their Holy Grail, the Blood Bowl cup!
- AI overhaul – Each of the eight races has had its own AI engineered to match their personalities, creating a much more dynamic challenge.
- In game realization – A host of visual changes are introduced in Blood Bowl 2, including new introduction sequences for matches, hyper-realistic action cameras to chase the action, and an all new engine which comes with new emotive animations and high fidelity visuals, as well as a completely redesigned GUI.
- Tactile feedbacks – 3D dice-rolls pop much more in Blood Bowl 2, with intuitive player control enabling coaches to make decisions more confidently. Enjoy clearly visible percentages displayed to indicate the success of an action, and useful tooltips.
- Stadium customization – With 5 base stadiums from Human, Orc, Dwarf, Dark Elf and Skaven origin, improve and grow each one through four tiers and 10 add-ons, for a maximum of 20 unique stadiums in Blood Bowl 2.
- Interactive Cabalvision experience – The faces of Blood Bowl 2’s top broadcaster takes a more predominant role. Meet Jim and Bob in 3D, the duo casting your Blood Bowl 2 endeavors to the world.
- Customize your team’s jersey – Choose a jersey for your team’s kit featuring a graphic you feel best represents your players.
- Player Marketplace – Develop a team and sell your best players on the online Player Marketplace. During league-times, buy and trade players from other coaches using in-game currency to cut costs, or boost your chances of success. Players will also eventually retire after a long Blood Bowl 2 career.