The Biggest Xbox Sale of the Year Starts June 7, $50 Discount on Xbox One X and More
Microsoft has announced that on June 7, 2018 the new Xbox sale of the year will start dedicated to E3 2018. The games on offer will be hundreds, including Monster Hunter: World, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Forza Motorsport 7, NBA 2K19, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
The tastiest offers will be those of hardwares, with Xbox One X discounted $50 for the first time, but with heavy discounts on the various versions of Xbox One S, on the controllers, which will be discounted by $10, and on subscription services, with the first month of Xbox Live and/or Xbox Game Pass subscribed for $1.
By purchasing your subscription from a retail store, for every three months, you will have three more gifts. Finally, for Mixer purchases, you will receive a $5 discount coupon from the Microsoft Store if you buy from $9.99 or more.
So, from 7 to 23 June, hardware and software products will be sold at discounted prices, prices are as follows:
1. $199 for the Xbox One S 500GB
2. $249 model for the 1TB Xbox One S
3. $449 model for the Xbox One X
4. Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
5. One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
8. $10 off controllers
For more details on this biggest Xbox sale, keep an eye on the Xbox Store from 7 June.