Bigben Interactive announces its line-up for E3 2017
Bigben Interactive announces its participation at E3 2017, scheduled for June 13 to 15 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. This unforgettable meeting for industry players and fans of the video game world will be an opportunity for Bigben and its peripherals brand Nacon to reveal all the incoming news.
Bigben Interactive will also participate in the E3 this year, which will take place from June 13 to 15 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The trade fair is a major event in the video game industry and gives Bigben Interactive and its Nacon brand an opportunity to present their upcoming software and hardware products.
Bigben Interactive and Nacon will be present in the West Hall, at Booth #4112 with the following products:
1. WRC 7 (Kylotonn Racing Games): The official video game for the 2017 FIA World Rally Championship.
2. TT Isle Of Man (Kylotonn Racing Games): The first simulation of the legendary motorcycle race.
3. Outcast – Second Contact (Appeal Studio): The remake of the classic action adventure of 1999.
4. Rugby 18 (Eko Software): The outstanding return of the rugby simulation on consoles and PC.
5. Hunting Simulator (Neopica): A natural and authentic hunting simulation.
Bigben will present its latest innovations in the world of accessories for home consoles and Nintendo Switch, revealing for the first time the peripherals coming from the brand Nacon. After the success of the Revolution Pro Controller pad, available from December 2016, the Nacon team still has many more devices up its sleeve for the players.