Battlefield Hardline new Patch with top five fixes download coming soon
Thad Sasser, chief designer of Battlefield Hardline has provided new information about some of the features that will come with the next update to the title. They are welcomed in a list named with “The 5 most important requests made by the community” that are as follows:
- Punkbuster fixes – We’re addressing some of the heavy CPU usage seen by players
- Nvidia DirectX driver fixes – We’re working with our partners at Nvidia to create new drivers to prevent the most common crash issues
- Extended Conquest time – We’ve extended the length of Conquest matches by increasing the number of tickets on both Large and Small
- Fixed TDM spawns – We’ve adjusted spawn points and the spawn system for better TDM spawning
- Multiple weapon balance tweaks – We’ve addressed some common complaints with the weapon balance, there will be more coming soon
- For further details into these fixes and more, check out the Battlelog forum post at http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955064791152946448/, where we can confirm everything you see there will be addressed in the first patch.
While these are the priorities that are in the list of tasks for Visceral Games, remember that Sasser has also provided much more detailed list of fixes and finishing touches that will also be included along with the update already mentioned above.
They also said that, for Visceral the most important thing is to ensure stability. “Our view on the importance of this hasn’t changed. While the launch has proven stable, we can always get better and you’ll see some miscellaneous fixes for the most frequent crashes in this patch” Thaddeus Sasser said on the game’s website.
Finally they have revealed that the Rent-A-Server program functionality that will also be included in the console versions as happened with previous installments of the saga.