Battlefield 4 Spring Patch is coming tomorrow. This new patch is going to release on consoles and pc platform both. The timing is given below. The patch is going to offer a lot of stability fixes and it will provide you a bit of good performance. It mostly targets enhancing the game performance by offering you a smooth gameplay.
Check out the Battlefield 4 Spring Patch Download Time from here and below:
- PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 08.00 UTC / 1.00 AM PDT.
- Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 09.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PDT.
- Xbox 360: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 10.00 UTC / 3.00 AM PDT.
- PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 11.00 UTC / 4.00 AM PDT.
- PS3: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 12.00 UTC / 5.00 AM PDT.
Battlefield 4 Spring Patch includes five new weapons. This consist of Assault Rifle, Carbine, PDW, Sideram and LMG. This patch was announced previously with updates about the entire thing it is going to offer. It is also going to add a Gun Master Mode. This mode will help you to use new weapons linked with the kill, so that players can get a very easy kill and gain more scores over others. This mode works in Deathmatch game. Players are not allowed to select weapons here. Based on the kills weapons will be swapped among the players. This mode has around 18 weapons to play with. This are divided into sections like Standard, Classic, Pistol, DLC and Troll.
The standard weapons section has machine guns, shotguns, rifles, etc. Each of this section has different things that you can check below. With new additions there are updates that will help PC users to get more game stability and a bit boost in the game output. Crashing is one of the most common issues that many gamers face. After adding the patch it will be resolved.
You can check out the Battlefield 4 Spring Patch Features from here and below:
New Weapons List:
- New fan favorite Assault Rifle – Picked based on its unique burst gameplay and massive fan desirability
- New Carbine – A unique bullpup carbine with built-in vertical grip
- New PDW – A unique PDW with built-in silencer
- New Sidearm – Unique long range “sniper” sidearm using magnum rounds
- New LMG – Magazine fed LMG, which with the new weapons balance, plays in between a belt-fed LMG and an AR – your “run and gun” LMG
Gun Master Mode:
- Standard – This setup contains rifles, machine guns, shotguns and pistols and ends with the M9 bayonet
- Classic – Classic rifles, machine guns, shotguns and pistols ending with a M9 bayonet
- Pistol – In this preset you can only use different kind of pistols, ending with the survival knife
- DLC – This mode will let you play with DLC weapons – including the Phantom bow
- Troll – Seeing how Gun Master is a “party mode”, we had to make a silly weapon list too! This one starts out with ballistic shields (as weapons) and it’s downhill from there