Battleborn, the popular fisrt person shooter/action video game is all set to bring you all the experience to its Open Beta. The Battleborn Open Beta offers access to 25 heroes, each having its own style, personality, and powers. Each can be ranked up to unlock new features like skins, taunts, or Helix mutations.
When is the Open Beta ?
1. April 8th to 18th – PS4
2. April 13th to 18th – PC, and Xbox One
Beta File Size?
Xbox One: 11GB
Where to Download?
The Battleborn Open beta will be available through PlayStation Network, Steam, and the Microsoft Store. The Open Beta will be available to download straight from the store, no sign-up or code required.
During the Open Beta, Players will be able to experience the natural progression of Battleborn; including two Story Mode episodes, two Competitive Multiplayer Modes, 25 heroes (some instantly available, some will unlock as you progress), and as you play, you’ll rank up on three different progression systems.
Story Mode: Go in solo or co-op with up to 5 players in two full Story Mode episodes: The Algorithm and Void’s Edge.
1. The Algorithm: Take on The Algorithm mission to debug and unlock the rogue Magnus AI, ISIC. If you played in the Closed Technical Test last year, you’ll notice Geoff, the Spider King, has made a few changes to his lair.
2. Void’s Edge: Bring a jacket, ‘cause the ice-planet, Bliss, is mighty cold. A Varelsi portal has opened and it’s up to you to fight your way through the invasion and deliver the payload.
Competitive Multiplayer Modes: Challenge other players to duke it out in two Competitive Multiplayer modes: Incursion and Meltdown.
1. Incursion: (Overgrowth map) Destroy the enemy’s two Spider Sentry Drones before they get to yours.
2. Meltdown: (Paradise map) Send waves of minions to their death and score points for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator. The team with the most scrap metal wins!
Party Up With Fellow Badasses: Conscript your friends for a truly badass Open Beta experience!
1. Party up with friends or search for random players to join them in Co-Op Story Mode episodes.
2. Play Split-Screen on PS4 and Xbox One in either Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer Modes.
3. Communicate with your teammates through in-game Voice Chat.
4. Practice makes badass – create private custom matches with friends to get a handle on controls and practice with new characters as you unlock them.
Battleborn is releasing on May 3rd. Also, available for pre-order on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One for Rs. 3,499 and PC for Rs. 999 at this address.