Finally after quite a long time we got some information on Batman Arkham Knight PC edition. Finally the game developer is working on a patch for PC version that will be coming out in the month of August. But on which date that is not yet cleared. This would be one of the major patch releases for the game. It is the second one after quite a long time when players are facing performance issues on the PC version and the game later on was revoked. We hope that this patch would fix all the stuffs and make the game performance a lot better.
Batman Arkham Knight is a huge title and having such issues on the same was not expected. The patch aims to give overall pc performance fix with FPS boost. The patch logs states that after adding this you might get a stable 30fps output in this game. You can simply modify that from the game graphics settings. It also resolves the low resolution issue that many are facing. Those who are playing the game will get to see more updated graphics options in the settings. You can play games and also customize the graphics as per your need. There is a major improvement in the memory and vram usage. Also the patch is going to resolve issues with Nvidia SLI and AMD Crossfire setup. You can now get a better updated graphics while playing it on dual gpu.
You can find this new Batman Arkham Knight PC patch details over here and below:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and frame rate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers