Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch was recently released that might make the game a lot better and offer you smoother output. Batman: Arkham Knight has faced major issues on PC and finally the game developer is releasing a patch to solve the bugs. This patch is going to offer many fixes and lot more stability in the game.
The patch is going to unlock 30fps in the game so that players can get better resolution no their screen. A lot of texture bugs that were visible on low resolution were also resolved in the patch. Improving game performance is one of the major features of this update. After adding it, in the graphics menu you will find few more options added to get better gaming output. The patch also modifies the VRAM usage of the game. So that you can play games a lot more effectively. And it will turn on AMD Crossfire as well. You can go ahead and read the full patch log below. It is recommended that you must update your GPU drivers so that your gaming output can be much better. If the game is crashing then the patch will surely resolve the issue.
Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch notes can be found here and below:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and frame rate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers