Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch download available now finally
Finally the much awaited Batman: Arkham Knight patch for PC is available for the download. This patch was released recently and then pulled back from the Steam server and the developer also said nothing about the availability. But now finally it is out even though the game is not available for purchase on Steam till now. So if you are planning to buy Batman: Arkham Knight for PC then this is the time. Sooner we will see Batman: Arkham Knight for PC available via Steam.
This latest patch works on the system memory and vram usage. The game has an issue with output as it uses too my system resource that causes major lagging issue while playing. But now the patch will be fixing this and offering a stable output. With this the game will also work pretty well on all high end graphics card. The only thing you need to update is the latest graphics driver available on the manufacturer’s website.
Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch changelogs are given here and below:
- Reduced frame rate hitches
- Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
- More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
In addition to the above, we’re continuing to work on the following for future updates:
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
- Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs