The PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate received a new update for the preparatory DLC “Jack the Ripper” which is already available on all gaming platforms where the game was published.
Besides taking care of some bugs, the patch 1.31 of the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate adds support for DLC of Jack the Ripper. The new patch is available today and is automatically downloaded via Uplay. By the way, the patch also adds some parameter of AC.ini for which you can work upon to disable the cloth motion of 30 FPS limit.
The patch brings the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate to version 1.31. Below you can check out the complete changelog of this patch 1.31 version that automatically disables the cap at 30 FPS, some system problems with MSAA and FXAA and other improvements:
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
In the AC.ini file located in “MyDocuments/Assassins Creed Syndicate”, modify the FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS parameter found in the “[OPTIONS]” section as follows:
- To enable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=1
- To disable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=0
By default this functionality is disabled. You may need to add the parameter manually.