Rumor: Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok Cross Gen Game Leaked
Although Ubisoft has not confirmed anything on its side, a lot of information has appeared on the web about Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok.
On the ResetEra forum, a great deal of information and images emerged a little while ago on the next chapter of the Assassin’s Creed series, which would take the name Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok.
The new chapter in the Ubisoft home RPG series is apparently set in the Viking era and the protagonist will become an ally of the legendary Viking Ragnar Lodbrock. Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok would, according to the leak, be a cross-gen title. Below is all the information summarized for this new game:
- Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok (code name) will be a cross-gen title coming up in 2020;
- Currently, the name is Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok;
- The protagonist will be an ally of Ragnar Lodbrock and will help in the formation of his army;
- The map will be divided into several kingdoms including Great Britain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland;
- The kingdoms will, in turn, be divided into regions that may have settlements;
- The settlements would have their own customization and would have a complementary economic system to the gaming world;
- Large-scale conquest battles will make their return, and can be exploited to weaken a region;
- Players will have to become assassins and use the hidden blade;
- The lore on civilization will be slightly less than in Odyssey, but the Mjolnir can be found;
- The game is in development and sent to Ubisoft Montreal;
- The Game Director will be Ashraf, while the role of the Narrative Director will be held by Darby McDevvit;
- Ubisoft Sofia will provide development support, be committed to the planning and creation of DLCs set in Iceland, it will be possible to move between the nine kingdoms through Yggdrasil;
- The cooperative mode returns, which can be used for exploration and side-questing;
- The RPG mechanics are back, as well as the eagle’s eye and naval combat;
- The ship will focus more on exploration;
- The game will focus more on exploration, apparently, various markers on the map will be removed to allow players to explore the game world more in search of a better loot;
- Players will be able to change the protagonist’s outfit on the fly, so as to increase or decrease the speed of movement or escape from the sheriffs of the various kingdoms.
READ Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare new Patch adds 15 Master Prestige ranks and Grand Master Prestige
Obviously, we invite you to take this news with a pinch of salt; What are your expectations for the next chapter in the series? Let us know in the comments below.