Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.02 Available for Download, Reduces Loading Times
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be available from October 5th, but the day one patch can already be downloaded by the owners of Collector’s Edition, who can start playing from today. What news does the day-one patch bring? Let’s find out together.
The patch 1.2 does not include new content but improves the general performance of the game and reduces the loading time, in addition to adding the filter of Historical Places to the map and fixing various bugs, the changelog also talks about aesthetic improvements (such as some characters) and technicians not better specified.
The new game of Ubisoft will be available from Friday, October 5 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, in Japan it will be also published for the Switch Edition based on Cloud technology, however, this version will not arrive in Europe.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will also be used by Google as a test for Project Stream, the game streaming platform that can be used through Google Chrome, which has been tested in North America since Friday.
Check out the changelog of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.02 below:
1. Made Lieutenant’s scale with the player character for both Boarding and Call To Arms
2. Added “Historical Locations” filter to the World Map
3. Addressed many “game breakers” that could happen in specific conditions
1. Increased diversity in haircuts
1. Reduced loading times in various areas including before flashbacks and dialogues
2. Reduced occurrence of low-resolution textures on close up NPCs and objects
3. General improvement to performance and stability