Armello is finally coming on PC and PS4 in the month of September 2015. It is a debut game from developer League of Geeks. On PC, the game will be coming up for Windows, Mac and Linux. It will be released in North America and Europe on September 1. It is a fantasy board game. The video below offers you a glimpse of the gameplay of Armello. The video shows up two new characters that would be the part of the game. The game offers you RPG type gameplay where you will be playing on the basis of strategic cards. It is mostly a board game but with a twist and impressive storyline. The game offers you to play as the central character Hero.
There are four animal clans in Armello game. They are Rat, Rabbit, Bear and Wolf. In Armello, players can simply navigate among different 3D characters that are on the board and play with them. They can simply start a quest, explore new things and also they can fight against other players. The game looks impressive in the below video. The game takes digital board games to a next level where people can play in a richer world and also offer them ability to craft their very own stories.
- Gorgeous, procedurally generated 3D world and fully animated 3D characters.
- Multiple Heroes with customizable load-out and skills.
- Over 100 beautifully illustrated and animated cards.
- Dynamic quest system that changes every time you play.
- Online multiplayer.
- No ‘class’ system, create your own play-style.
- Quest, explore, vanquish, fight, or scheme your way to the throne.